ann sanfedele wrote:
Dan - I think Larry thinks you converted this to BW and left just that
little bit of green stem uncoverted - or that you tinted it just
there.   This is pampas grass, yes?

It turns out my reply went to Dan rather than the list.

It's not so much the green in the stalks as the magenta in the brush/grains that makes it odd, almost like purple fringing.

ann