Jack Davis wrote:
Seriously, Larry, I consider his feet
and the "stick" to be enhancing
elements, but thanks for your
suggestion.

I certainly agree that they are entertaining, I don't think that all of the stick is quite as interesting as the part right under the duck. I would either crop it so that the upper left corner is a bit higher than his head and somewhere close to the feather on the stick, getting rid of about half the area of the photo which is mostly water, or I'd go for a vertical crop that only extends a little higher than the duck. Particularly if you really want to retain the reflections of his feet.

Sent from my iPhone