A friend wanted to do a nude photo shoot. It was her first one, and we didn't have much time, so most of what we accomplished was their learning how a photo shoot works. I think we still got a few keepers.
Here's one:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eb8h0fnz4b94ilk/AAAko2j5hDB-YS6-A-ewD5REa/20171118-LRC67253.jpg?dl=0

And if anyone is interested the full set of 7
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eb8h0fnz4b94ilk/AACPCfobmYyrkbZdf6LFVEF5a?dl=0

Because of time constraints I didn't try to adjust the lighting as much as I normally would, but towards the end, we did a bit of rim lighting and a more rembrandt lighting set up, which I think worked well. Comments and suggestions appreciated as always.

Next time, I hope to have more time to play with lighting the background so it isn't just black.