That's what I was thinking.

Craig's list the favorite listing site of thieves and pimps everywhere.

On 11/29/2017 11:12 AM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
On Nov 29, 2017, at 10:22 AM, Collin Brendemuehl <coll...@brendemuehl.net>
wrote:

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pho/d/pentax-645d-digital-med-format/64007
92484.html

Interesting. Not sure I trust the listing though. He says that he is selling
because his needs have changed, he is good with his Nikons. OK.
But then later he says he replaced this set with a Hassleblad digital. Can’t
get his story straight?
If it is real, it does look like a good deal.

stan

    - P.J. O'Rourke