The most annoying thing about photo.net, is that they've noticed I run an adblocker.  Pages load so much slower without it.   Plus they don't police the adverts they serve particularly well, pretty much no sites do that, some of which have actually hung my browser.  I don't mind adverts as such, but when I'm forced to restart the browser after killing the process it puts me off.  I doubt they've changed their procedures, I'll be damned if I change mine.