It's a mutual love fest, the social drivers of the rating system suck
badly IMO, it's a nice space to host images but a difficult space to
be seen unless you adhere to the formulas.

On 1 December 2017 at 01:02, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David Savage has an account not sure iff he is on here anymore. I'm
> with you though Rick on photo dot net
>
> Dave
>
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What is the experience of the group with 500px?
>>
>> I remain fed up with the new photo.net, and am finding the user interface of
>> SmugMug annoying.
>>
>> Rick
>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net
>> follow the directions.
>

> --
> Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
> www.caughtinmotion.com
> http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/
> York Region, Ontario, Canada

Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours
Gmail, eBay, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Picasa: distudio