Dan - I ordered 10 of them to sell directly  - you needed to read the text above the photos. I did that because they had a super sale on authors /creators prices  and since it is a slim volume and small better to get them from me than my new "store"  I put the key elements on the smugmug page just to show..

If you would like -one-, just paypal me $12.50  . that will save you money.  If you were for any reason buying more calendars or books from the createphotocalendars store then it doesnt matter so much..  It's all about saving friends shipping cost... and keep you away from the temptation of looking at every page of the book in the store, which includes the answers :-)

ann