Coffee is either very good for you or very bad for you, depending on the study.  I prefer to believe the studies that say it's very good for you, because well, I drink a lot of coffee.

It puts me in mind of an old girlfriend who while puffing on a cigarette was complaining about how bad they were for you.  I suggested that she quit, and that I'd help all I could.  Her response was, and I quote; "I don't want to stop smoking, I just want it to be good for me."