I think he means the life boats.

On 12/5/2017 01:18, Rob Studdert wrote:
Hi Alan,

Yes that's an exceedingly large cruise ship,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Explorer_of_the_Seas

The awnings are a part of the passenger terminal's public viewing area.

Cheers,

On 5 December 2017 at 15:47, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
Rob, that's an intriguing photo. Is that a giant cruise ship on the left? If
so, what are those protruding caravan like things above the people?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Rob Studdert
Sent: 5 December, 2017 5:31 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO Vanishing points

This is a pic that I shot a couple of weeks back, I escaped into the
city with a camera and just shot whatever took my eye. I'm so busy
shooting other peoples stuff that I don't get to shoot for myself all
that much these days. The shot worked in colour but it's better in B&W
I think (apologies to FB users that may have already seen the pic)
EXIF top left

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bo4xz7gqerjcyna/001_IMGZ03277-HDR_exif.jpg?dl=0

Cheers,