I did, Dan, along with others. We're currently at $351.49, which will give us 4.6 more months if we're not charged for the extra bandwidth. I'll put in another ticket for them to take a look at our usage, which doesn't seem to me to be that much busier than usual.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far, and if others wish to throw in, my paypal address is d...@alphoto.com.

A chicken with a message twist-tied to its shin will be dispatched shortly.