Used K1's already? Some people have more cash then sense.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Stan Halpin
Sent: 27 December, 2017 6:22 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Deals on used Pentax bodies

Roberts Photo in Indianapolis has quite a few used bodies (several S2, K-5, K-3ii, K-1, etc) in stock. Also, if you care, buy a body, get a kit lens at 50%...

I have three preferred sources of gear, apart from PDML and misc eBay vendors. Adorama, B&H, and Roberts. When I was using 645 gear, virtually all came from Roberts. Plus some of my K lenses. Never a problem, always top quality.

Happy Holidays!

stan

Sent from my iPad

---