Here in Sydney. We've been busy with the local sights so far. Tonight going to
try and do some stargazing to the north about 1.5 hours from here. Going out to
blue mountains tomorrow and then catch a dinner cruise to finish off the day.
Saturday and Sunday look pretty open if anyone would like to catch up over a
beer or two. We are pretty flexible as long as it's near a train or bus stop. 😊

Thanks, Robert