Yesterday the forecast was for snow east of here. Early this morning they
changed the forecast for up to an inch accumulation.

I expect they'll be changing the forecast again soon,'cause it looks like we
already got an inch.

I know that means nothing to you guys who live up north, but it's a fairly big
deal down here where we don't really have any snow removal equipment.

Fortunately I already have bread & milk, so I won't have to go out in it. Maybe
if it looks scenic tomorrow morning I'll take a photo.