Jack - whenever you look at photos on smugmug there is a little "i" button to the right and down (near where you can enlarger or shrink the image) and if you click on that it gives you all the tech info.. which is one reason I seldom mention it in a post (unless it something worthy of a "!" for being an extra impressive camera performance)

I shot at ISO 800  hand held    I guess my body was in steady mode :-)

ann