John wrote:

>On 1/7/2018 14:13, John wrote:
>> On 1/6/2018 12:24, Mark Roberts wrote:
>>> http://www.robertstech.com/temp/
>>> An old film shot which I recently scanned in.
>>
>> Where was this?
>
>Never mind. After reading Ann's reply I scrolled down more and found it.

Some details: Cumberland Island is just off the coast of Georgia. It's
only accessible by boat and is now almost completely wild. No motor
vehicles are permitted. It really is mostly like what's shown in the
photo (well, except for the beaches, which look like... beaches). They
have wild ponies (we didn't see any) and armadillos (we saw one).

I'd love to go back and spend more time photographing that place.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com