Thanks, Dave.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

On 1/8/2018 1:46 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
Excellent shot

Dave

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Marnie (aka Doe)<eactiv...@comcast.net>  wrote:
Now for something shot recently, in December 2017.

Iron Horse is a walking trail and pedestrian bridge near me. The trail
crosses the boundaries of several cities because it replaced the old train
tracks that were once there. Ironically, I used to walk those tracks, while
still tracks, in my twenties with my female roommate.

The bridge is sort of futuristic looking or like an airplane or spaceship.
It is also not symmetrical, which the photo may or may not show. It dips a
bit on one side with a curve.

I made it B&W to make it more dramatic. I may do a GESO later.

http://mapphotography.org/PAWS/pages/ironhorse.htm

Comments welcome.
(Also suggestions on B&W processing, not my strong suit.)

Marnie aka Doe :-)