Thanks Marnie. I appreciate the comment.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marnie (aka Doe)" <eactiv...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: January PUG is up

Think I've seen Ann's Broome before. Very nice.

Ken's is, of course, beautiful. And Jorge's Giant Shadow is very interesting, partly because it's an unusual and interesting statute. You have to look twice to realize the man kneeling in front is another statue.

The one I got the biggest kick out of was Touch Down by Brian. It hasn't landed yet, and the shadow looks like a toy plane.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)