Baxter the cat jumped off my shoulder onto my desk and knocked a full cup of coffee over into my keyboard. She's gone off to sulk because she didn't like being scooped up and moved out of the way so I could try to dry the keyboard with towels.

Cat's alright (other than some hurt feelings) but the keyboard is DEAD!

I had to dig out my last spare, brand new in the box, Genuine IBM Model M keyboard to replace it.

I should have bought more than a dozen way back when.