On 1/16/2018 21:00, Mark Roberts wrote:
ann sanfedele wrote:

Just turned on my PBS channel as I've been watching "Murder iN Suburbia"
and it is about to start.
The show is called The Syndicate.  with about ten minutes to go in the
episode (original airdate 04/03/12)
I see the camera on a tripod and the photog struggling with the settings
while an impatient young lady
with modeling aspirations is impatiently waiting for him to take the
shot.  .. The photog is a murder suspect.
Lots of exposure (um) time for our tried and true Pentax. Fun to see

and the show is nicely done too

I've seen them using a Pentax 67 on old "Inspector Morse" episodes,
too.

I read a news article today about the guy accused of murdering a journalist on his home-built submarine & searched for photos of the sub. That led me to this YouTube video of a bunch of enthusiasts visiting the sub in 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm_TRbZMzs8

About 2:00 minutes in the guy who climbs down to enter the front hatch is carrying a Pentax digital. You can see it a lot better at about 3:00 minutes. Best view is at 3:07

I think it might be a K100D with the 18-55 kit lens. It's got the dial on the left with the long green band that looks like "AUTO PICT". There's only the one button next to the OFF-ON-DOF preview switch.

Looks like he's got it set on manual exposure.