My neighbor Iryna found out last week that she had been chosen as a
finalist in a contest called Miss Ukrainian Canada and she needed
headshots to give them. So since we had shot several times before she
called me. :)

I used my family room as a makeshift studio and along with the
headshots I took the opportunity to get some other stuff, like this
one.

https://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/G0000gHoq5gQcQhY/I0000YTSly67P2Pw

645z, 90mm/2.8 at f/5.6, 1/125th sec, 100 ISO.

Key light: 5 foot silver parabolic umbrella with diffuser, above-left.
Fill: white composite board below her, white foamcore reflector right.

http://www.missukrainiancanada.com/

Enjoy!

--
-bmw