I'm loving these - now - but when I first clicked on one you selected Flicker was messing with me.. I didn't see any scenics,  only the ice abstracts ... which didn't really give you a sense of place :-)

Now  - when I look at the album, it says there are 189 photos , many of which are wonderfully stunning
views and some fun stoff, but the ice photos have disappeared.

I also have to reduce the photo sizes by 20 to 30 % to see them.

I really hate flicker..

ann

On 2/5/2018 1:42 PM, Gonz wrote:
Thanks Cotty.  Speaking of sailing, they said that Cp Cook missed
Milford Sound because the entrance is so well hidden.  The pics 2295
and 2297 show the entrance and in 2295 you can see a ship going in.
>From the picture, the whole bay there looks like its closed, but the
huge sound goes in quite deep into the island through that narrow
entrance which is impossible to see unless you're right on top of it.

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
On 3/2/18, Gonz, discombobulated, unleashed:

Here is the current album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/albums/72157662605131087
Enjoyed looking at those mate - really nice variety of scenes and angles of
view. Very good all-rounder. You could easily make it as a photo-journalist ;-)

Looks like an amazing place - all I see is lots of interesting places to sail
to !

--

Cheers,
   Cotty