Mark Roberts wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

I've got to love anything that starts with "Is Peter Lik full of shit?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2yaO__wmA4

I couldn't stick through the whole video, but... The photo in question
includes clouds that are BEHIND the moon. WTF??? How can anyone even
think for a moment that it's not fake?

There have been times that I haven't been able to see the clouds that are in front of the moon, just the ones next to it, against the dark sky. Mind you, I haven't looked at them through a 2000mm lens, and if I did the moon would have almost certainly been blurred through them.