They do appear brighter now. And it is better.

When I was looking on my laptop, - the photo still seems to me a bit dull.
I came home and looked on a big desktop screen, maximizing to the full screen, - and it looked much better.

So, this is one of those photos where the way you look at it is critical.
(It still didn't become my favorite in this set, but I like it more now.)
I hope my suggestion was helpful.

Igor