Very nice!

At first I didn't even noticed the butterfly not having the sharpest focus.
But given the focus being on the daisies, you can call it
"Daisies' Monarchy".
:-)

I like the composition of the first one much more than that of the 2nd one. Besides, the shadow potions of second one (including the butterfly itself) look a bit dark on my monitor.
I wonder if a "fill-in" (boosting shadows) would help it shining more.

Cheers,

Igor