Thanks Igor.  Its hard to get a good angle that doesn't end up looking
like a pile of jumbled metal parts.  Its located east a little ways
from the Congress st. bridge on the downtown side of the river.

https://www.wallercreek.org/event/ai-weiweis-forever-bicycles/

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange