Dave, are you sure that unpaid Flickr doesn't let you make albums? I
mean, have you tested lately? They made major changes to the "levels"
a few years ago and made Free the one-size-fits-all choice. They made
the upper limit on image storage huge (like no limit?), and made many
"pro" features available at the free level. In fact there's pretty
much no reason to pay for an account there now, aside from eliminating

--
-bmw