Dan,

I am not sure, but could it be Markus Maurer?
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/markusmaurer
(I did some search...)

If so, this might be his current contact information (unless that's another person with the same name):
https://phzh.ch/personen/markus.maurer

He has his profile on Photo.net (I don't remember if there is internal messaging there), but he hasn't visited that since 2014
https://www.photo.net/discuss/threads/pentax-k-28mm-f3-5-fresh-zurich-by-bike-views.425489/
(Click on his name at the top to see his profile)

He used to be subscribed to PDML with  ohrbit at  bluewin  {dot} ch .

HTH,

Igor