I shot everything with observers in the photos on purpose, of course. ... but when I said I got what i could given the crowd, I just meant it was really packed and that limited my viewpoints severely - both for photo ops and just enjoying the work.

I think I'd have liked this one better if there had been fewer people around the key figures.  Especially the woman with
the awful hair...

anyway thanks for the props  Larry, John, Ken and Bill

ann