I can only disrecommend, but that's based on a single try. I gave my
$25 (Can) D-Li90 clone a good Amazon review initially as it held a
good long charge and seemed to be a very cost-effective replacement.
Then it faded really fast after 10 months or so and wouldn't take a
charge at all.

Back to OEM batteries for me after that. Damn, they are pricey. They
are $90 Can here.

--
-bmw