Thanks Bob, Bruce and Dan!

Henk

Op 2018-03-08 om 01:08 schreef Bruce Walker:
Oops. Yes, I compounded that error. Sorry Henk!

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:41 PM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
You mean Henk's shot \, right?

It is indeed witty, and well seen and composed.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

On 7 Mar 2018, at 22:48, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Rick .. maybe you can back into the whole thing by going here first :-)

http://pug.komkon.org/18mar/slides/RW-MilwaukeeLibrary.html

Love this shot btw .. and loving the whole gallery as well - arches make
for good subject matter!

Especially Hank's shot, which is very witty.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Brian Walters <