Dear PDML'ers,

Perhaps it is time to remind my fellows here that
there are certain places on earth where
it is legally forbidden to make jokes about
the supreme leader of the country.
Not on TV, not on newspapers, not on periodicals
and yes, not on social media.

Simply ignoring a few off topic messages
should not do any harm to anyone,
I believe.
I can not say the same for banning them.

I humbly suggest that you just relax
and enjoy your privileges.

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr