Thank you very much, Alan. I'm glad this appeals.

I agree with you re the demanding nature of dance. This woman is one
of the most fit people I've met in my life. She has to work and
practice constantly to be able to perform ballet. Shortly after our
shoot she appeared in a series of Christmas performances of The
Nutcracker being put on in a city west of Toronto.

--
-bmw