Like your stilts - and I see Jack has already mentioned we have their cousins over here.. I saw the banner on first visit... agree about making it slimmer... I think you might be able to fool the system by trimming the photo, thenchanging canvas size with the expanded canvas as the bottom half or so and have the canvas extentiontransparent and save as a png.  I'm speaking in photoshop elements talk - but I imagine you have something comparable.

anywy, good stuff as always
ann