I was setting the table as dawn was bursting onto the scene this morning. As I
turned to look out the patio door, I saw the sky as the sun was just getting
over Mount Hamilton to the southeast. Ran into my office, grabbed the Light
L16, set it to 70mm, opened the patio door and screen, and nabbed this shot:

  https://flic.kr/p/23h3gEY

Full resolution image:
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/799/27501362828_65c5896c5f_o.jpg

Damn, the sky was beautiful!

The full rez image is exactly what Light's Lumen image processing app outputted
as a full resolution JPEG, 8896x6672 pixels (60Mpixel), all settings at the
defaults. No adjustments at all…

enjoy,
—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.