Paul Stenquist wrote:
A lot of good shots here.

Thanks Paul.  They were all with my walkaround kit of K-3II and 18-250

Paul

On Apr 13, 2018, at 7:57 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

When my car was getting a suspension alignment I went for a walk down to the
wharf and saw this guy with a serious double chin
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/40542561785/in/album-72157694886582764/

For anyone interested in the fluff in the rest of the set, there were a bunch
of anchovies under and near the wharf, a seal eating a salmon, egrets, an
unidentified bird, a wet pigeon and a couple that looked like they were having
sex

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157694886582764