Thanks for asking! I did a short search to see if I could answer your
questions. Nope. I see nothing about rarity (60 million sheets produced…) nor
about any controversy. One site with four sheets for sale at $12.99 each, not
quite double face value of the stamps so not unreasonable. Also I did find a
number of images of the sheet and detailed descriptions of the individual
photos and their place in the output of the given photographer. And, as I
looked at an image of the full sheet, I was reminded that I had bought two of
these and had them mounted/framed. One was a gift to my father-in-law, one was
to keep. So in a box or boxes I have two sets. Will have to dig those out…

Stan