Subash Jeyan wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

I'm a big fan of the purple potato vines:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/26638607057/in/album-
72157693949536931/

that is a pleasant image, the bokeh and the colours...

Thank you Subash.

subash

I've got a couple of vines that I don't think have bloomed before. I don't
even know what this one is:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/40615301905/in/album-
72157693949536931/

The rose vines are blooming for the first time and while the flowers are
very small, they are still quite pretty, and smell rather sweet:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/39700130720/in/album-
72157693949536931/

C&C as always appreciated.

Anyone interested in the whole bag of fluff can see it at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157693949536931

follow the directions.