Thanks, Bill.

This little guy really impressed me with his enthusiasm.I wanted an image
of how he looked with all four legs off the ground, chasing the lure.

This, of course, is not a cat.  I deliberately misled you.

The CAT show was sponsored by my local all-breed AKC club, the Somerset
Hills Kennel Club.  "CAT" stands for Coursing Ability Test, a relatively
new AKC event where dogs chase an artificial lure around a specific course,
running against the clock. There are officially designated "degrees" a dog
can earn after achieving satisfactory times in a number of events.  Unlike
AKC breed shows, neutered dogs and bitches and "All-American" dogs (mixed
breeds) can participate.  The CAT course is usually a 300 or 600-yard
rectangle, but this was image was taken during a Fast CAT event, which is a
100-yard dash.  Many of the dogs posted better times than Usain Bolt.  <G>

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Dan Matyola