On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 10:12 PM, Daniel J. Matyola
<danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice work, as usual.

Thanks, Dan!

> The images to which you linked were quite small on my computer.  I couldn't
> get larger versions of the individual images, but by clicking on your name,
> I got to the page with all the images in the series, so I am not exactly
> sure I found larger version of the correct images.  I enjoyed the entire
> series in any event.

I'm curious about which browser you were using, Dan. I'm hosted by
Photoshelter who prides themselves on being one of the most compatible
galleries that works on all browsers and devices.

In any event I'm glad you managed to see something. :)  I will be
collecting these into a single collection very soon and that will make
it easier to see the entire series in one place.

--
-bmw