> On Apr 24, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 12, 2018, at 3:26 AM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
>>> On 12 Apr 2018, at 07:44, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
>>> On 11/4/18, Gonz, discombobulated, unleashed:

>>> I could see how that might have applications in the film industry in terms
>>> of location scouting or DoP recce recordings etc.
>> Big important movies are being made on iPhone now, and winning prizes. I’m
>> interested to see how this pans out, so to speak.
> Me too!  This is very interesting.  I’m definitely up for trying my 21mm &
> 40mm on a set up like this—provided I had the money to purchase the
> adapter—could be pricey.

Yes, same here. I'd love to try one of these mounting rigs with my Leica R
lenses. They have such smooth focusing action, and most are not overly large or
heavy.

I bought a RYLO 360° action camera a few months back ... I've only played with
it a bit as yet, but I think there are some great possibilities between the
iPhone and the RYLO for motion fun. :-)

—
No matter where you go, there you are.