I think one of their problems is that wearable tech shouldn't be embarrassing.  Also the whole concept is just plain creepy...

On 4/26/2018 10:55 AM, John wrote:
Second generation Snap's Spectacles:

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/4/26/17279434/snapchat-spectacles-pricing-availability-snap-wearable-camera

https://tinyurl.com/y9lx5sme

WiFi & iPhone enabled? I didn't even know there was a first generation.

... and another thing. Why can't Thunderbird have a Margin Release like old fashion typewriters had, so you can temporarily turn off word wrap when you're pasting a URL into an email?

    - P.J. O'Rourke