You GO Dave !!

Remember to take pictures !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: little OT but five years, five years

I take a lot of time to make my mind up about doing things and 5 years
seems to be a good average. Five years to decided to rebuild a shed, 5
years to make up my mind to buy a new vehicle, 5 years at least
between cameras, and so on and so on. Back in 2012 i decided to visit
the only province in Canada i have not worked in, Newfoundland or NL.
In 2017 i got serious and started the process of planning said trip.
Well its now or never, i have booked all of my motels and ferry
tickets bought. I have picked the time and its  this summer, don't
want to comment in case B&E artists read these mails.:-)
I'm going by myself and am quite excited as its the first trip in
about wait for it 5 years.:-)
I'm driving out as i hate the whole flying process and will have a
bunch of cameras and equipment with me. Lots to see and discover plus
a whale and iceberg boat adventure planned in St Anthony. Taking both
the K-5 AND D7200 and loots of cards.

Woot woot

Dave

--