Aren't there any Bourbon drinkers on the list.

I'm currently savoring '1792'

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Francis" <jo...@panix.com>
Subject: Re: New Member

On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 10:41:47PM -0400, Mark Roberts wrote:
Bill wrote:

>All this is fine, but what is your favorite Scotch?

Balvenie Doublewood

Glenmorangie 1971 single cask.

We're still working our way through the bottle we bought ourselves
in 1995 as a housewarming present.  We reckoned that when buying
a house at Silicon Valley prices was about the only time that we
wouldn't notice just how much we were paying for that bottle :-)

Other than that, I like most of the Glenmorangie 12 years finished
in wine casks; we've got the Port, Sherry, Madeira and Burgundy.