That is a very fine image.  I like the posture in which you caught the bird
and the way its beak is just entering the feeder hole.

You are fortunate to have many species of hummingbirds.  Here on the east
coast, we have only the Ruby-Throated.  There is one in our yard, but I
have not been in a position to grab an image, even at the feeders.