I don't have any PESOs to post yet, I'm afraid. When we get in to our
destination at the end of the day I'm too tired to deal with
photo-related stuff.

I just wanted to relate a bit of my conversation with the barkeep at
the pub where we had dinner last night. We were talking about our
travels and he told me he visits New Zealand fairly often. He said he
likes it because "it's a lot quieter than here". Keep in mind that
"here" is Horton-in-Ribblesdale, a village of about a hundred people
in Yorkshire.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com