[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi gang.
> Reading ME Super user's manual, it seems the only way to use flash is to
> use the 125/X sync position in mode dial. But I mounted a flash and put the
> dial in Auto, and the flash fires no matter what speed the camera chooses.
> My question is: the camera syncs properly? Obviously it will not with
> higher than sync speeds, but with lower speeds? Or the flash fires out of
> syncro? I would love to be able to do slow sync.

Why don't you give it a try? Or use speeds like 1/60 and 1/30 with the
mode dial set to `M'. The flash should fire as soon as the first shutter
blade completes its travel.

This would not be the first undocumented feature in a Pentax manual.
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org