13/20. At least half the species shown were way out of my range. Few of the images were up to PDML standard. I'll try again in a couple of days.

Alan C

On 06/03/2018 12:17 PM, mike wilson wrote:
On 03 June 2018 at 01:25 ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

however -- they make you sign in to do them  - nope, no thanks..  :-(

It's not too much of a pain - and you do end up with an account at Cornell
University....

The photos on the other hand - only one has rated a four so far.  The majority
are twos with a load of ones and some threes.  There should be a zero option,
too.