Ann,

Well, I see two items you authored that are not being sold by you:
"Sign Language" and "American Buffalo".
I am not sure if you were referring to both or just one of them.

In any case, - it sounds your work has gotten a recognition from Bruce Parker Studio as an "affordable fine art photograph".
:-)

And someone else values (or at least prices) your book even higher than you do it yourself. ;-)

Cheers,

Igor