Rick - in elements I use a combination of rotating and perspective tools to straighten... but indeed it is often impossible to correct one axis without messing with the other , not to mention edges are often clipped ..

Henk, is that what you were doing? or is there yet another thingy to play with in elements I don't know about?

ann