I have the Vixen Polarie. I had an O-GPS1 for a time, but sold it. I now
have the AstroTrack built into the K-3ii.
The biggest differences are:

No annoying calibration necessary with the Polarie, but it must be polar
aligned. (I built an adjustable wedge for the latitude part of the
equation, so if your tripod is level and the wedge angle correct, the only
thing you need to dial in is the azimuth alignment.)
https://flic.kr/p/pVVUTv

Both systems will face limitations at longer focal lengths, but you can do
a lot with 200mm or less. This was taken with a 90mm Tokina AT-X macro on
the jankity set-up above.
https://flic.kr/p/qzf4Xi

The O-GPS will track during an exposure, but the camera will need to be
repositioned as the earth’s rotation moves it out of frame. The Polarie
will track the object whether you are taking exposures or not (meaning you
can use an intervalometer to take multiple exposures (for later stacking,
for example)

I think the biggest problem with my current Polarie set-up is flex. Even
with a high quality ball head, it can be frustrating to think you have your
object framed properly, tighten the bullhead down, let go, and find your
object is no longer framed as you like. This problem gets greater the more
weight you try to hang of of it.

Both solutions are more for wide field astrophotography. But nice things
can be done with the O-GPS and the DA* 200mm f2.8 as this French Pentaxian
shows:
http://poirierstephane.free.fr/photos/index.php?/category/132
However, it is worth pointing out that the same lens on a polar aligned
Polarie could achieve the same results.

Hope this helps.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above